Samstag, April 28, 2007

Trying too hard

The 'intermission' has been two weeks long by now, and it doesn't look as if there will be a Happy End in real life. There has not been an answer to my letter, nor an answer to a SMS message I sent in the meantime.

This should be the moment when I go back to my DVD rack, pop in one of my most sugary Bollywood movies and start dreaming again - after all, second hand love stories are so much less complicated that real ones.

But I will not yet give up. In three weeks I'll fly to India, to try and meet him once more.

Of course not only him. I've already made plans to see the friends and colleagues, with whom I worked (and I am very much looking forward to it!), and to do some research on two new projects. But yes, the main motivation is to see that guy again, the one who doesn't answer my messages.

I know I'm trying too hard. I know this act is foolish, pathetic and desperate.
But what do I have to lose?

Keine Kommentare: