Dienstag, Februar 24, 2009

First Aid


Okay, Jackie, here you go. A post today, just for you, my favourite (if probably only) reader!
Sorry it's short. Just wanted to tell you that every blog gives you the option to subscribe to its posts - scroll down to the very bottom of the page, and you'll find it. If you're using the German version, it's called "Abonnieren". Do that, and you don't have to click the page twice a day to see if I posted anything. That must have been hell during the weeks and months when I was AWOL.

I am sorry. To make up for it, I'll write another adventure story tomorrow.

And there is no reason for posting the following, it's just something I found in Berlin once. Love this notion.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

:D Thank you!!

That's a good start for our new agreement, hehe...

Oh my God, can you imagine someone as dumb as me?! Why the heck did I never ever think of the possibility to subscribe to your blog? I have heard of this option so many times but have never really paid attention to it... silly me! So thanks for the First Aid, too ;)

Yours

computer genius fka heroine fka

jackie ;)